I look soooo rough in these pics! The good news is that we scheduled an induction for next Thursday January 19!!! The end is in sight and we are so excited! My blood pressure is up, Anna Mitchell is already over 7 lbs, and my feet are so swollen that I have no shoes to wear anymore...so my doctor said we could go ahead and deliver next week at 38 weeks just like I did with the other two. Love him! Now, I'm just going to do some last minute projects around the house and try to take it easy as we wait!
1.12.2012
A Little Celebration
My sweet friends and I had a girls night out Sunday to celebrate Anna Mitchell! That's what we do around here for the 3rd and 4th babies:). It's always fun to go out to dinner and then each of them were so sweet to shower me with a little something. I loved every single thing and can't wait to use it all! I am so blessed by these girls and their friendships. God has provided so much for me here in Tuscaloosa.
I look soooo rough in these pics! The good news is that we scheduled an induction for next Thursday January 19!!! The end is in sight and we are so excited! My blood pressure is up, Anna Mitchell is already over 7 lbs, and my feet are so swollen that I have no shoes to wear anymore...so my doctor said we could go ahead and deliver next week at 38 weeks just like I did with the other two. Love him! Now, I'm just going to do some last minute projects around the house and try to take it easy as we wait!
I look soooo rough in these pics! The good news is that we scheduled an induction for next Thursday January 19!!! The end is in sight and we are so excited! My blood pressure is up, Anna Mitchell is already over 7 lbs, and my feet are so swollen that I have no shoes to wear anymore...so my doctor said we could go ahead and deliver next week at 38 weeks just like I did with the other two. Love him! Now, I'm just going to do some last minute projects around the house and try to take it easy as we wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know you are so ready! Enjoy your last pregnancy (I guess it's your last ;)) And, it's always nice to have a new copy of "pat the bunny"! Can't wait for the 19th!
Hi Rachel, what a lovely bunch of friends you have, you are so fortunate. All the very best next week on the safe delivery of your little Anna Mitchell. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/
yay yay YAAAY! and ps...you do NOT look rough. you look awesome! can't wait to meet her! :)
Post a Comment