1.06.2012

Maternity Pictures

I've never really done any maternity pics with any of my pregnancies besides the ones that I get Jeff (or even Samuel) to snap at random weeks.  My friend Carlley talked me into doing some this time and so I went over to her house today for her to take a few.  She has this really cool field behind her house with those weeds that are really popular for pictures:).   She took them on my camera and then I came home and edited my favorites!  I know I will be glad to have them one day.  As of now, I think I look pretty darn swollen and big, but that's just how I do pregnancy.  I'm thankful for this sweet life and I really can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! 

So, here I am with my 4th child at 36 weeks...
















5 comments:

Erin said...

aww, they are so good! :)

Kitty Brown said...

Just beautiful. You'll be so glad you did these!

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

i love these. i think you look amazing!

Love Being A Nonny said...

You look so good...and you will be so glad you had these taken! Not much longer!! You are blessed! Oh, and I LOVE her name!

Helen Joy said...

I think you look fantastic! Seriously! Sorry I don't comment much! I do keep up on my reading though:)