12.27.2010

Our White Christmas!!!

I apologize for the obscene amount of pictures that are to follow:)...























































4 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

I just had fun reading your past 5 updates. LOVE your snow pics!! I really want to do better about taking pictures. All of my indoor ones stink since I don't have an external flash. Anyway, love your beautiful family. I hate that I couldn't make it to dinner the other night. so glad y'all had fun!

Tina said...

Great pictuers! My favorite is the one of the hubby on the sled by himself, that looks like fun!! And the B&W of y'all together is a framer!
We did not get any snow on the ground here, but LOTS of snow falling for a few days. Maybe next time I'll have some pic's to share! :)

Life Happens said...

I love all your pictures! Way to capture all the fun. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy new year!

Kimmie said...

too cute! AMAZING pictures!!