12.17.2010

Christmas Parties and Programs!

Today was a day full of parties!  The girls had their little program and it was too cute!  Abigail's class were all angels and Ellie Kate's class were all shepherds.  Ellie Kate and Abigail both have been singing their songs ALL week very loudly.  Today at the show, they sang some but not a ton.  We could tell Ellie Kate was embarrassed but she did sing quietly.  She mostly held her hands together and swayed to the music.  I asked her why she didn't sing very loud and she said it was because she was scared:).  I love my precious shy girl so much!  She was also very very excited to give us a gift they had made. 




My sweet angel:)


Abigail and her best friends Sadie and Yates.  
Their moms happen to be some of my best friends too so it works out nicely:)!!!



This was Ellie Kate's (and most of the kids I would guess) favorite part...at the end they sang Go Tell It On The Mountain


Abigail giving her gift to Miss Riley



They had a Happy Birthday Jesus party after the show



Ellie Kate giving her gift to Miss Curri

and then showing us her gift to us! 


I will treasure it forever!


Then it was on to Samuel's school for their "Holiday" Party!  We had pizza, hot chocolate, decorated snowman cookies, and made reindeer food for Christmas Eve night to sprinkle on the lawn.  Samuel was great and so happy I got to come!! I love my boy and seeing him interact with his sweet teacher and friends!












2 comments:

Annie said...

Full day with programs but all looks so great.

Enjoy the weekend.

Mandy said...

How PRECIOUS!
I love your pictures!