These are some things my wonderfully silly and crazy children have said recently....
"Well, well, well, you don't see many of those around here!" Samuel referring to some palm trees that are planted at a nearby church.
I was complaining about something or needed help (I can't really remember exactly) and Ellie Kate exclaimed..."Let me go get the prince!"
While holding a purse and beginning to pretend play like she was a momma, Ellie Kate said, "I need a sweetie!" (clearly, I call her sweetie often)
Samuel came home from school one day and started telling me about his day..."Jackson was standing by me today and he had blue on. I looked and saw orange and blue next to each other. I told Jackson...SEE YA! We can't stand next to each other!" Samuel had on an orange halloween shirt that day and it seems his daddy's brainwashing about our dislike of Auburn has worked! Ha! Then not long after, Samuel took ALL of his orange water balloons out of his collection because it was a BAD color. :)
After pitching lots of fits with me running errands one Saturday, Jeff asked Ellie Kate if she had been my big helper. She looked at him matter of factly and said, "Nope."
When getting ready for school, Abigail said in a pitiful voice, "I no see miss Riwey." She didn't want to go:(. Poor baby!
1 comment:
Love these!
...especially the one about Samuel moving away from his little friend in blue! I bet Jeff is so proud! That is awesome! :)
Post a Comment