10.14.2010

Some Pictures

My love of photography (and editing:)) is growing. I really and truly do love trying to capture beautiful images. I have a lot to learn on what to do while taking pictures and how to get my subjects to cooperate, but it's still just a really really fun hobby for me!

My friend and I took some pictures last weekend of some of our close friends here in town, and I just wanted to share some of my favorites...
























If any of you care that I put these up, just let me know and I can take them off!

An on that note, if you live in Birmingham and would be interested in my friend and I coming up there to take pictures, will you email me at uniquelyyoursbyrachel@gmail.com? We are trying to decide on a date, but it looks like sometime the first week of November.

5 comments:

Jody McComas said...

I love these pictures. What lenses do you use and what do you use to edit your pictures?

Ashley said...

I would like you to come to Montana and take some of your gorgeous pictures of my kids, please!

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

Gorgeous! We would love for you to try your hand with us sometime!!!

Kimmie said...

you know i'm up for you taking pics. :) i'm sure i can get some other people as well. let me know what dates are good with you

Taylor said...

Amazing pictures Rachel!! Love, love love that first shot! Such beautiful families.