
Ryan and Erin even went to eat lunch with Samuel at school which he loved of course. My parents were also here and Jeff's parents stopped by briefly on Saturday too.
Friday after school, we took this rocket that I got from my aunt and uncles basement and went to the nearby park (soccer fields) to shoot it. The kids were SO excited!







Saturday, we had a surprise visitor knock on our door Saturday before the game. It was Ray! This was Jeff's college roommate that has been battling a rare form of luekemia for the past 5 years or so. We love him so much and are so thankful that he is still alive. Ray is also in a band that I've talked about on here before and Samuel loves to listen to his cd. Unfortunately Samuel was out on a little excursion with my parents when Ray stopped by. He was so upset he didn't get to see him. Of course I did snap a pic of Ray with Jeff and the girls:).

Saturday was game day...
if you can believe it, Samuel took this pic (I told you he was good)

opposing teams again...

grandparent picture (sad we didn't get one of the kids with Jeff's parents - it was a bit chaotic)

seeing friends at the Alpha Chi house is always so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment