I got out some fun pumpkin decor recently, and it just makes my heart glad to see the orange (although I normally do NOT like that color) around our home...


candy bowl in the kitchen...except it's full of all natural fruit snacks instead (yes, I have become that person now)

fun assortment of pumpkins and gourds on the kitchen table


on the mantle

just added a punch of orange on my towel rack in the guest bathroom:)

and lastly, the dining room table

mom found these cute little pumpkins on the bottom plate from none other that The Dollar Tree (gotta love that store)!

Now, if the weather would just go back down to the 70's it would FEEL like fall! Hope you are enjoying the change of season where you are!
3 comments:
Love all your fall decorations! I am so excited for fall to finally be here. I find with each new season I am inspired to go out and take some more pictures and fall inlove with photography all over again.
Love the dining room table settings - very fun and seasonal all at the same time!
Love your dinning table and the zebra plates.
Post a Comment