So, with our crazy schedule this week, we might not actually get to carving a pumpkin. Sad, I know! I don't actually think our kids will even notice though:). Soooo, I decided to at least try to attempt a few pics in front of the house with our non carved pumpkins and pretty mums.
It's really just about impossible to get a good pic of all 3 at these ages. I sure do try though. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get a good Christmas Card pic (basically, what kind of bribery can I bring or offer?)!
2 comments:
So cute! I bought some fake pupkins from Michaels and carved them so I don't have to keep doing it every year if I don't have the time.
Perhaps some dollar store goodies might work as bribes LOL?
I think their pictures turn so cute.
Maybe you can bribes them with some puzzle or goodies.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment