Our family has been hit by the FLU
4 out of the 6 of us have gotten it and we are pretty miserable although I will say that Tamiflu is a wonderful thing.
Anna Mitchell has not gotten it yet thank goodness. Samuel is also still healthy.
Please pray our baby does not get sick. I think if she did, she would have to be taken to the hospital for sure. Scary stuff.
So needless to say, we are out of commission and there will be no fun/cute/sweet/thoughtful blog posts anytime soon.
I guess we all should have gotten flu shots this year:(.
I am thankful for friends who have so graciously dropped off gatorade, meals, etc. on our doorsteps.
I'm thankful for family members who have gone above and beyond to help us try to keep Anna Mitchell quarantined.
I miss snuggling with my baby and I hate pumping milk.
Thankful that the Lord is good and He holds us in His strong arms of grace (as a friend so sweetly prayed over us).
That's all.
4 comments:
Praying you all get better soon and AM does not get it! We found out today that Trent has RSV, so I'm freaking out hoping Miller doesn't get it. I'm sending him to my parents, but he was with her all morning (and of course coughed on her!). Hope you all feel better soon!
oh no! prayers for anna mitchell and samuel. our whole fam got the flu when my ava was 6 weeks old and i was terrified that she would get it. we were fortunate though. hope you all feel better soon :)
I love reading your blog! I have never commented but felt I should for your peace of mind. A few years ago my house was hit by the flu but my 4 month old wasn't touched. The doctor said it's almost unheard of for infants to catch the flu, especially if they are breastfeed. He stayed in the bed with me and I feed him when needed. The antibodies in my breastmilk protected him. Prayers you all get well very soon!
Praying for a quick recovery for all of you.
Post a Comment