This picture from my phone one afternoon just displays that so well...
Ellie Kate is ever the DIVA and Abigail is well, apparently a tomboy:). They both dressed themselves this afternoon and I love that each outfit really displays their personalities. Abigail's best friend these days is a little boy at her school and she always wants to be the boys when they play with their doll house. Ellie Kate is ALWAYS wanting to look pretty and notices clothing, jewelry, etc on anyone and everyone.
I snapped this precious picture the other night while I was feeding Anna Mitchell. I had to use my phone on this one too (since I was a little occupied) so the quality is not great, but I just love the way they were all cuddled up together watching tv.
These girls just melt my heart multiple times a day.

1 comment:
As well they should. ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment