GO CUBS!!!!
3.31.2012
Baseball
It's that time a year again for baseball! Samuel has been so excited and is really enjoying his team this year. He has also been doing really good so far getting lots of hits and making some great plays in the outfield. I'm so glad to see him excited about baseball...because I will admit it's not my favorite sport. But seeing his enthusiasm makes me happy! It has also taken over our lives and really just added to the 3 ring circus that we have going on (4 kids, house for sale, baseball, school, etc). Thankfully I have lots of college students who I call on to help us during this time. Really, I don't know what I would do without some of my faithful babysitters who rarely let us pay them. We are truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment