12.13.2010

Christmas Tour

I'm linking up with The Nester and Kelly and have started going through all the Christmas tours on their sites although there are already way too many so I'll never make it through all of them!!!

I love Christmas and love getting out all the festive decorations so welcome to our home...


our entryway/foyer


the girls love to find baby Jesus:)
thanks to Aunt Erin for our nativity set (can't believe I have not had one before this year)!


the other part of our foyer is where I hung mine and Jeff's stockings just for fun



just a few small touches of holiday cheer are in our living room/office






This little Christmas village is in our living room and is also new this year thanks to my sweet mother in law!




And of course my favorite thing is the tree!  
I did ours different this year and added a burlap bow, burlap fabric as a skirt, lots of fun picks, and red mesh ribbon as garland.  I love just sitting in the family room and staring at it:)


I splurged on the burlap ribbon...it's from Pottery Barn



our special ornaments from this year


Our past Christmas cards are on the bookshelves.  
I'm running out of room on this thing...gotta come up with a new idea for next year!



Another little reminder of the reason we celebrate Christmas (on the bookshelves) 




This year, I strung our Santa pictures on the mantle with the stockings.  That's been fun for the kids to look at and talk about!  The live garland is from a local nursery.  It smelled good for about a day, but it still looks pretty!




fun kitchen centerpiece



Sorry that I didn't take the time to pick up the bibs from the floor or teddy bear off the chair, but here is the entire breakfast room


My moss wreath is a favorite.  
I keep it here hanging in the kitchen almost year around and just change out ribbon and accents for the season! 


Besides the tree, my other favorite thing about this time of year is going to the mailbox each day to see what cards arrive! I LOVE Christmas cards which is why I also design them:)


I always love adding my Christmas dishes and glassware to my open cabinets! 



and now onto the dining room...


Burlap runners are on the sideboard buffet and table...do you sense a theme to what I'm into this year?:) Ha! I LOVE some burlap!!!



cute little half bath



we added wreaths to the windows outside...love it!


The kids decorated "their" tree in Ellie Kate and Samuel's room.  Not the best pic, but they sure do love their tree!


Thanks for visiting!

"For today in the city of David there has been born for you a  Saviorwho is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:11


Now go check out the hundreds of others on The Nester!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the tour...I might have to do this if I have time...busy week this week before the kids are out of school! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Taylor said...

So merry and bright at your house!! Love all the decorations, especially the believe one!!

Annie said...

Your house looks amazing with all the Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing.

Brandon and Jamie said...

wow!! beautiful.

Julie said...

Great pics! I love wreathes on windows!

Mandy said...

Absolutely LOVE your house...everything looks beautiful & cozy! I love your TREE & all those gorgeous Christmas cards!! I'm so glad you shared. :)