10.14.2009

Playing Together

As Abigail gets bigger, all 3 kids are playing more together. It's really cute. Monday night, they created a tunnel between the couch and ottoman. Abigail just followed the other 2 and did exactly what they were doing, squealing the entire time. Of course, Samuel and Ellie Kate loved that she was doing it with them too! Of course, there are also now plenty of times that they don't get along and are all screaming at each other. But for now, I'll only post the fun pics:)








3 comments:

Kelly said...

fun pics and i love the new look!! you are so talented!!!!

Erin said...

Blog Makeover...It's so cute!! I love the pics of the kids playing together too...can't believe how much they ALL grow up so fast. Tell them to stop it! :)

Zoe said...

Such great pics - and such cute kids! Love the new look too - reminds me of fall and back to school... and I'm glad you kept the little bird. :)