10.05.2009

Crazy Busy

I can't believe it's been 6 days since I posted on here! That could be a record breaking streak on this blog! Ha! Life is keeping me busy I suppose. Everyone got sick last week with bad colds and they are still lingering around this week. I have been doing a lot of blog makeovers and working on holiday cards. We had fall retreat with the Alabama students this past weekend. All of that in the midst of normal every day life that has to happen with 3 kids...homework, laundry, meals, cleaning house, etc.

Anyway, I did upload my Christmas Card collection to Uniquely Yours last week. So, go check them out!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend away. We went to one of our student's family hunting farm. It really was amazing and I am going to blog all about it sometime this week. But for now, here are the 2 big kids playing on the porch swing...

he just gets more handsome every day...and I am so in love with this kid!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

looking up at mama....this is the trick for getting "sparkly" eyes
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Taylor said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Love all the shots, so dtinking cute!!

Jennifer Hunt said...

My goodness....how can they get cuter and cuter every time I see pics of them....when they're already the cutest kids in the world??!