10.06.2009

11 Months!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I know I say it every month that goes by, but it truly is hard for me to believe that this little peanut is 11 months old! Abigail is the cutest thing ever and I can't even believe how much I love her! 11 months is so much fun. She is growing and learning so much so fast!

So, what is this little munchkin up to at 11 months?

- Loves to play pat - a - cake and peek - a -boo
- Puts her hands in the air above her head when you ask "How big is Abigail?"
- Says "mama" and "da-ee" and we think she knows that us!!!
- Pushes her little walker around, but doesn't care one bit about walking by herself or standing by herself (she is very cautious)
-Is still a mama's girl but is getting a little braver with me leaving her and letting others hold her
- Will eat just about anything and everything you put in front of her
- Is still a great sleeper
- Gives the best hugs
-loves to hug on her stuffed animals and baby dolls
-Sleeps with a little teddy bear blanket
- Is just about the happiest baby ever!!!
-Wears 12-18 month size clothes and weighs 20 lbs




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute. I am with you, every month goes by so fast and I can't stand it! thanks for your thoughtful comment about Anna!

The Deavours Family said...

she is NOT almost a year. woa. i can't believe it....

Sue said...

Hey! I sent you an e-mail a day or so ago to your uniquely yours email (it was about Christmas cards)...just wanted to make sure you got it...and that it didn't get captured by your spam filter or that I didn't send it to the wrong email address. Let me know if you didn't get it.