I just LOVE days like today!!! The air is crisp and the sun is finally shining! We went outside for a little while this morning to play with our pumpkins. These girls just steal my heart...
And this is what happens when mean big sissy tries to take away your pumpkin for the 3457th time in 10 minutes...
Rachel, your girls are just gorgeous and so photogenic. I love the one of them touching heads and that last one of Abigail is so funny. You need to blow that one up and frame it. :)
5 comments:
omg, that last pic of abigail is priceless!!! love it! your kids are gorgeous and sooooo photogenic (s/p?)!!
love the picture of Abigail. Too cute! They have the most beautiful blue eyes, Rachel...but I am sure you already knew that! :)
Rachel, your girls are just gorgeous and so photogenic. I love the one of them touching heads and that last one of Abigail is so funny. You need to blow that one up and frame it. :)
Love the pics! I also love this weather too! The last pic cracks me up - we see that look quite a bit in our house!
SO sweet - the Misses Norris.
☺
Post a Comment