Rachel, I'm in Wisconsin Dells for the weekend for the 4th. My husband is working in Illinois for a year so we're up here for 6 weeks visiting him and decided to make a trip to the waterpark area of the world and tonight here at our hotel while we were waiting for the fireworks there was a little girl that could have been Ellie Kate's twin and the mom looked just like you. So much I almost went up to here just to make sure. Too funny.
rach...you really do have the sweetest family! the 4th pics are just beautiful! love ek's dress, especially the back! so glad you had such a great 4th!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures. All three of your kids are so beautiful. Happy 4th!
Precious Pictures! I especially love the one of Ellie Kate on the scooter!
Love the face jewels! Great shots as usual, of course you beautiful kids make it easy ;-)
Rachel, I'm in Wisconsin Dells for the weekend for the 4th. My husband is working in Illinois for a year so we're up here for 6 weeks visiting him and decided to make a trip to the waterpark area of the world and tonight here at our hotel while we were waiting for the fireworks there was a little girl that could have been Ellie Kate's twin and the mom looked just like you. So much I almost went up to here just to make sure. Too funny.
rach...you really do have the sweetest family! the 4th pics are just beautiful! love ek's dress, especially the back! so glad you had such a great 4th!
Post a Comment