7.10.2009

Cute Kids!

The other day, we were all out in front of the apartments playing with bubbles and I snapped a lot of cute shots of some of the cute children my kids have had a blast playing with everyday! I've been taking an online class (it was free) learning more about photoshop so some of them I played around with as you can see! 



Untitled-1



Isaiah2


DSC_0426


DSC_0420


Untitled-1

jenna

Rosie
rosie

Anna Grace
DSC_1312


And of course, I couldn't resist posting a few of Abigail...she loved just sitting out on her blanket watching all the chaos:)
abby


abigailcollage

hmmm...not so sure about this thick grass
DSC_0449



Photobucket

6 comments:

Ann said...

Great job! You have such a good eye.

chbaker said...

Cute pictures- I would love to know the class you have been taking.

The Brannens said...

You are so talented! Wish you lived closer so I could hire you to take Will's pictures:)

heather ryan morse said...

i would hire you for jackson if you were closer!!!

Zoe said...

Such cuties!

(the grapes and blueberries - I cut the grapes up in quarters or eighths depending on how big they are, and peel them. And I just bite the blueberries in half for her. Frozen blueberries are fun too - though messier. Kiwi fruit is a new fave - cut into little bites.
And the dry all night - it is so nice, but I can't take any credit, I think it is just a nice by-product of trying the baby potty training during the day. We're not 100% consistent, but every wet/messy diaper that I don't have to change is a good thing! :)

sorry this got so long!
Zoe

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Thanks for getting back to me! It was so funny because right after I left you that comment, I figured out what to do! You inspired me! Thanks again! :)