7.10.2009

Best Park Ever!

Last week, we went to the best park to play and have a picnic.  Seriously, I am so jealous that Colorado has such awesome parks (there is like one every couple of miles).  I wish Alabama people could get excited/motivated to have really cool parks.  The best part was that the entire time we were there (about 2 hours) I didn't sweat...not one drop.  Nice, huh?  Side note...I'm going to be in real trouble when Abigail starts walking...it was hard enough to keep my eye on all 3 just with her sitting in her stroller as usual.  I am glad Samuel is old enough that I don't have to watch him like a hawk anymore...sigh...he is growing up.  

DSC_1326


DSC_1327


DSC_1329


abigailpark


DSC_1311


ekpark


DSC_1309


DSC_1360


Photobucket

4 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

we have several parks like that around here...maybe it just means you need to come here for a park fix...it's closer!!

Ann said...

Awesome pics! Looks like everyone had a blast.

heather ryan morse said...

jackson wouldn't be happy just sitting in the stroller..sigh...

Kari said...

I agree about the parks. I live in Colorado and we have AWESOME parks for the kiddos and adults :o)