7.17.2009

Children's Parties Blog Carnival

Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting a blogroll/carnival for Children's Parties! She is the one who has been doing the Show Us Where You Live Friday but since we went through all the rooms, she is now doing some other things.  

Well, birthday parties happen to be one of my favorite things to plan! I seriously LOVE it. I'm already thinking of ideas for Abigail's first birthday in November:) So, I couldn't just post one of my parties.  

Here are my favorite 3 parties!


WILD THING PARTY
for Ellie Kate's 2nd birthday February 23, 2009


wildthingparty2
I made her invitations, pillowcase dress and the fun happy birthday banner and all the food as well...this was by far the most fun party I have planned.  I LOVED how it turned out! 


wildthingparty



CUPCAKES AND POLKA DOTS
for Ellie Kate's 1st birthday on February 23, 2008


DSC01111


cupcakeandpolkadotparty
dress, hat, and fun table

cupcakeandpolkatdotparty2
yummy cake from the best baker in Athens, GA...cute cupcake popsicle things and gumballs for the favors...I also had her first year slide show playing on the computer during the party



PUMPKIN PAINTING PARTY
for Samuel's 6th birthday on October 25, 2008


pumpkinparty
I was 35 weeks pregnant with Abigail (as you can see in the bottom right pic) so I didn't have as much energy for this party but I still loved the idea!  The kids really had a blast as well painting their pumpkins.  Since it is still pretty warm in Alabama in October, we set it up all outside which made cleanup really easy! 


Hope you enjoyed seeing pics of my favorite birthday parties!!! Let me know if you stopped by!


Photobucket

19 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the party ideas....your blog is so cute and I have put it on my sidebar...

Lauren said...

Fantastic ideas! My little girl's birthday is Oct. 27; therefore, I love the idea of incorporating pumpkins! You did a great job creating such lovely parties!

Jennifer said...

I don't know how you have time to do all the food yourself! Which bakery are you talking about in Athens? Would love to stop by next time I go cheer on the Dawgs!

Zoe said...

So fun! I love the zebra prints and the monogrammed cake - so classy! I want to be better at making birthdays special and memorable... I'd forgotten that Kelly was doing that this week - lots of fun ideas I'm sure!

Kimmie said...

fun ideas! you will have to help me deciding a theme for isaac's first birthday.:)

morethanthestarsinthesky said...

Very cute parties! You did a great job.

Amanda

Jamie said...

Super-Cute ideas and I love your new layout. I've been wanting to re-design mine as well, hopefully I'll get it done soon. Hope ya'll are having a great Summer!

Ells said...

super cute!

Rick and Lynn S. said...

You are the MOST clever Mom I've ever known! SO talented!!!
If blogs, photographs, and parties had been around back then, YOU would have been the Proverbs 31 women being described. ☺
We love y'all and are praying for continued spiritual growth in CO.
L~

tiarastantrums said...

what lovely party ideas!

heather ryan morse said...

give me some ideas for jackson's october birthday..

Crystal said...

I love all of your party ideas! They are all so cute!

Tamar SB said...

What cute party ideas, and wonderful decor and cakes! Your EK's wild thing party reminds me of my monkey/Moo ba la la party when I was her age!

Tamar

Rebecca said...

Cute parties! :) My niece is having a zebra print and hot pink first birthday tomorrow :) Fun fun! :)

phillips phamily said...

Love all your party pics! Thanks for stopping by our party on Kelly's tour!

JulieM said...

Your party ideas are darling ... your family is precious! What ministry is your husband with?

Family American Style. said...

I just love the party ideas and decorations.

Beth Roberts said...

LOVE the Wild Thing party you did! I'm wanting to do something zebra-ish for my little girl's 2nd birthday in a couple of months....would you mind to send me a picture of the invitation, as well as the Wild Thing paper you had sitting on the table? My email is tbmroberts at yahoo dot com

Thanks!!!

Taylor said...

Wow, you are so talented! I just adore those pillow case dresses you made. The wild thing party is amazing!