7.30.2009

Just In Case You Were Wondering....

I think Abigail may look a little like me...




Picnik collage


Picnik collage


meandabs2


I'm at my parents for a few days while Jeff makes the drive back from Colorado. I found some old pics of me and it's kind of scary actually how much Abigail looks like me when I was a baby. Although, she does have some of her daddy in her of course. Those beautiful blue eyes did not come from me!

I'll spare you the details, but it was an interesting day of travel yesterday. Aside from one employee who helped me with my complicated bag issue (changed my plans to get off in Atlanta on our layover instead of fly to Bham), pretty much everyone else was not very accommodating to our family. I actually lost it at one point. There is NO way I could have flown by myself. I am so so so thankful to Jeff's parents for doing it with me! The kids were pretty good for the most part, but it was so nice to have help during the long flight. So, now we are just enjoying some down time until we head back to T-town and begin a busy season of school starting!


Photobucket

6 comments:

chbaker said...

I have always thought she looked like you. Pictures really confirm it. Must be nice to have a daughter that looks like you. I wouldn't know.

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Wow! The resemblance is amazing! :)

The Brannens said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she looks like you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

She looks exactly like you.

Kelly said...

yeah, i think you're right :) so cute!! i have loved all the posts lately.....once again, you have an amazing eye with your camera!!

Haley said...

Love love love the rodeo pics. You are getting good at the picture taking m'am! Looks like y'all have had a great summer!