Our Christmas festivities started Sunday night with our annual minivan express! We started this last year after seeing something on pinterest where I could print out the tickets. Then I posted about our experience with it last year HERE and that post went viral on pinterest in November and December this year. So fun! Anyway, this year the kids were so excited again and loved it. We were able to find the best little spot in Tuscaloosa with a cute neighborhood all decked out (mostly tastefully).

Christmas Eve we got to have Jeff's parents down which was nice. I cooked a good lunch and then we had our candlelight service at church. After church, we read our last advent reading and the traditional Night Before Christmas book that was mine when I was little. Kids went to bed sooo excited of course!
Christmas Morning!!!!!!
Samuel got some construction stuff (he is into building right now), a new scooter, books and a few small toys
Ellie Kate and Abigail got American Girl dolls. They were so excited! I was excited, I mean "Santa" was excited, because he got two of them and several outfits for the price of one doll thanks to our local facebook garage sale and a Today Show steal/deal. The big girls also got a little bunk bed for their dolls, books and a few other little things.
Anna Mitchell got a pottery barn chair, books, a ball and that dog plush toy that she loves!
The aftermath...and my christmas morning breakfast of monkey bread and breakfast casserole muffins.
We had a great Christmas and enjoyed being home for the second year in a row making our own family traditions and memories!





1 comment:
Great pictures, Rachel. Love seeing all those happy, happy smiles.
Post a Comment