I think you all know my love of Christmas cards. I really do love getting them in the mail and I love doing ours each year! They are just so much fun. This year I had a harder time with mine. Seriously people, 4 children has truly kicked my rear end. I just can't keep up or even enjoy the things I normally enjoy. I used our pictures that we got made earlier this fall, and just designed a really simple card because with these beautiful photographs, the card didn't need much!
The thing I had a hard time with was finding the motivation to address and stamp, and seal them. We send out around 200 so it's a lot. I did get most of them out, but as of now I am done so if you didn't get one from us I am truly truly sorry. I just don't have it in me to do anymore!
So, without further ado, Merry Christmas from our family to yours...
Linking up with
Faith and her Christmas Card Carousel:)
4 comments:
Your card is beautiful, as is your family! Our card was so simple this year also & mostly had pics on it (I couldn't seem to find the creative energy to make an intricate card, so I went simple also :)
I hear you, sister. I've had mine ordered since mid-November, and now they've been stuffed and sealed. Here's hoping my flu-ordered day off work tomorrow will provide the time to get them out the door!! (PS I love your card -- it's got a special home on our card rack!).
Your family is beautiful! I love the card and the message on the back. Lovely!
Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!
love your card - what gorgeous photos and adorable kiddos! merry christmas!
Post a Comment