Anna Mitchell you are 2 months old today
Your stats are:
11 lbs 8 ounces (75%)
22 inches long (25%)
The last month you have grown a lot and changed a lot! I am most proud to report that you have become much easier and are settling into a pretty good routine. There have been several nights in the last week where you have actually slept through the night (7-8 hours) and that has been awesome! We took you to church for the first time 2 weeks ago and I have taken you to Target and Publix as well. We've gone on walks and it has been so good for me to get out more finally! Of course we are always in the car carting around your big brother and sisters to and from school and other events....such is life for the 4th child:). You are smiling and starting to coo some and you are quite adored by everyone in the family.
Here is my post from last month to compare:
And here is your audience while I was taking these pics:)...
You are just a beautiful baby and have completed our family! I already can't imagine it without you...my precious baby girl. I hope you will grow up and be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the out! Here are some more pictures I took last week that I love...
It's still crazy to look at these children and know that they are mine...I am so very very thankful!
Thanks to my mom for taking this picture...I love my family of SIX!!!









4 comments:
Thanks for letting me love on your baby today! She's such a sweetie!
Hi I am from Kelly's link up. You have such a beautiful family!!! I see you have experienced loss...I will read that post, we just said goodbye to our sixth child stillborn on 1-24-12. I love tour beautiful pictures
What a great family picture! And a beautiful baby girl!
Blessings!
Rachel...you have such a beautiful family and I LOVE your precious blog! I will be following for sure. (I'm over from Kelly's link up)
Post a Comment