11.06.2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Abigail!





This precious precious baby girl is now 3 years old!  I can't believe the little girl she is becoming.  Abigail is hilarious and keeps us laughing for sure.  She is still sweet as pie, but boy has she found a personality lately.   Her favorite thing to do BY FAR, is change her clothes a million times a day.  It wears me out, but it's just not worth a battle so I most of the time I let her do as she pleases.  Sometimes, she even changes into Samuel's clothes:).  It's really funny. 

The mornings she is with me by herself are really fun.  She talks non stop and is so silly.  It's like her personality really shines when she knows she is getting all the attention.  She cut her hair for the first time last week.  Thankfully, it wasn't too bad.  Basically though I am realizing that 3 years old with Abs is going to be a bit harder than 2 years old.  She is coming into her own little stubborn personality at this age.  We are so thankful for our precious Abigail and couldn't imagine our family without her.  I can't wait to see her as a big sister:).

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail! I know you can't believe she is 3 because I feel the same way about Anna's 3rd coming up soon. And, we are into the changing of clothes too, thankfully, not big brother's though! Enjoy your girl's special day!

Sara said...

It's crazy to think back to our little girls as babies! I can totally relate to changing of clothes all day long!