Well, folks after much discussing and thinking and pondering, we have finally come up with a name for our babiest girl. We told our parents this past weekend and have decided it's time to announce it here for all the web to see:). With all of our kids, we have given them a biblical name for their first name and a family name for their middle name (Samuel Gibbs, Elizabeth Kate, Abigail Marie). This child will be no different! I made the printable below and it's already hanging in her soon to be room...
We will plan on calling her Anna Mitchell and love her to pieces I'm sure! This also means she has the same initials as big sister Abigail so I can reuse all her monogrammed stuff! Score!

11 comments:
I love that name and all of your sweet babies names! Congrats!
Great name! Good work, Team Norris!
Ok, that just made me cry a little bit! Love her name!
Love the double name! And love that you can reuse monogrammed things!
Sweet name! I'm a big fan of double names :)
I love her name! Can't wait to meet her :)
Hoorayyyyy!!! You know I love it!
Love it! What a beautiful, meaningful name! :)
Well, I love it of course! ;) Can't wait to see her sweet face. You will have quite a mouthful calling all your children with two double-named girls!
Beautiful name! So cute!
so excited for baby anna mitchell. great name and love the special-ness of it!!
Post a Comment