Today marks 23 weeks of this pregnancy, and I figured that I might as well take a belly pic. I mean, I took a shower and got ready this morning so it was now or never:). This will be the first belly pic for this pregnancy (oops). Baby girls seems to be doing well...flipping and kicking and moving around a lot. She doesn't have a name yet...it's really hard to come up with 2 more girl names for the 3rd time!!! My tummy already seems big to me and I have definitely gained too much weight already (oops again). I have begun nesting...made some burp cloths, have been cleaning out the playroom so it can become a nursery, organizing toys, and have been pinning ideas like crazy on pinterest! I also bought my first cloth diapers yesterday!!! Zulilly had a great sale on them so I went ahead and bought 6. I'm still super tired all the time...and oh yes...I also still throw up nearly every day. Lovely. Overall, I feel like it's going by pretty fast and I'm trying to treasure it and not complain too much since I know this is the last. She will be here before I know it!
And of course I couldn't resist comparing the ole belly at 23 weeks in each pregnancy...


5 comments:
Thanks for that Rach!! You look adorable. Your hair looks great!
You look amazing Rachel!! So exciting. I love the look back. Your belly looks the same in every photo.
xx
You looks great!!!!!
So glad everything is fine with baby girl.
you look beautiful, as usual, Rachel! Glad to hear that all is going well with baby girl...it looks like y'all are having a great fall!
you look TOO cute!! I love the comparison pics - how special!! :))))))
Post a Comment