10.28.2011

Friday Randoms

Here are my phone pics for the week...



We had a beautiful Sunday morning last weekend!
I have some cute and silly kiddos:)




I love my pumpkins and mums




Nothing better than a Saturday night in Bryant Denny Stadium cheering on the Crimson Tide! That was my first (and probably last) game of the season.  It was fun!  We are gearing up for the GAME OF THE CENTURY next weekend when we take on #1 LSU.  ROLL TIDE!




Our "BOO" bags ready to be taken and dropped off on some neighbors front door/porches.  
Abigail and Samuel having a sweet moment:) 



Samuel and his pumpkin Obi-Wan Kinobi at the 2nd grade pumpkin parade!  All the second graders did a book report and then decorated a pumpkin to look like their favorite character from the book.  Samuel of course chose a Star Wars book.  Everyone was so creative and this was such a fun little project!!! 

I had 3 hours at the doctor's office this morning because I had to do the 3 hour glucose test (since I failed the first one).  I brought this book along...figured I probably should read it since I will have 3 girls!!!  Oh, and thankfully I passed the 3 hour test!!!




life rearranged

6 comments:

Amanda said...

college games are so fun! i haven't been to one in ages. :( love your fall decorations!

lsnellings said...

Bringing up Girls is such a good book! I love James Dobson!

 The Morris Family said...

You have a beautiful family and happy new little one on the way!!! The fruit of the womb is His reward!!

Looks like a fun week! All the fallish pics are really good!!

Happy Friday!!!

Stacy of KSW said...

what a beautiful family you have, so glad I found your site. Cant wait to take a peek around

everydaymomma said...

you have a beautiful family! 3 girls...i have four and it is beautiful:)congrats

Tina said...

I love your pumpkins and mums too! Fall is the best time of year. And YES, my goodness, isnt' next week the game of the century. Maybe the most anticipated game of all time?!? I can't wait to watch. Even my Auburn loving hubby is looking forward to it. :)