11.13.2010

More Pictures

I have continued to do some more photo shoots as people are getting ready to so their Christmas Cards.  It has been so much fun and I really really do LOVE it.  I feel really inadequate during the session though.  I need to learn how to be better in that way.  My favorite part continues to be the editing.  I really love taking a decently good picture to begin with and making it into a fabulous piece of art (hopefully).  Some of these were taken in Birmingham on a day where the weather was very unpredictable.  It was actually raining during some of these!!!  I am very thankful and proud that we were still able to get some pretty good pics!!!















I love the mom of these 4 boys... she is a hoot and wanted her boys to be silly in their photo! 


pure joy playing in the rain in the fountain! 






The following 2 girls are friends with Ellie Kate and their momma is her preschool teacher.  They are 11 1/2 months apart and adorable!!! 






MY FIRST ENGAGEMENT SESSION!!! 
our friends Daryl and Christie are getting married next spring and asked me to take some engagement pics.  I was so excited and it was SO easy compared to children:).  I have so many favorites, it was hard to pick which ones to share...





















For those of you who see your own pics in this post, I am almost done editing all of them and will hopefully get them on the cds soon and in the mail:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

awww, i didn't know Christie was engaged!!! cute pictures!

Maggie Pelton said...

Such good pics!! I'm so excited that Big D is engaged. So fun. She's adorable. You are super talented, rach...in so many ways!

The Reeds said...

Great pictures Rachel!!