Guess who it is?
{Abigail}
I tried to get one of those cool sun glare pics, but clearly I don't know how to do it...still a cool pic though
My Abbie is serious about her food:)
Samuel ended up going outside the playground to dig around. He found some cactus looking weed...
Daddy even got in on the fun (I did too but it wasn't caught on camera of course)
I just love this girl and love the funny and spunky diva she is
{good job Jeff taking this picture!}
my 2 handsome guys
I'm so thankful for days and weekends like this one. These are the days that truly remind me I am living my dream. The days I will long for when they are all grown and gone. The days that are etched in my mind and heart forever. I love spending good time with my family just watching my kids and realizing they are mine {well, not really all mine...but you know what I mean}. I am so in love with them and so in awe at the family God has provided for us!





















4 comments:
such fun with this great weather! i just love looking at your pictures...if you figure out how to do the cool glare, let us readers know. i've gotten some semi-cool sun spots, but they just end up looking hazy. i'd love a post on what your favorite settings and mode are too...your colors are always so vibrant! i really enjoy hearing how other take their shots!
cute cute cute! looks like jeff is participating in "no shave november" too! lol
LOVE, LOVE playground pics....they are always so fun & colorful and yours did not disappoint! though you also have some PRECIOUS subjects too :)
Rachel, these are gorgeous pics. that peek-a-boo shot is priceless. And can i say how jazzed we are to see you guys on Thursday?
so much so that i sat down today to grade for my online class, and wrote a post about Mumba instead ...
can't wait for all the kiddo chaos in Birmingham!
Post a Comment