4.24.2010

What Do You Do...

...on a rainy, stormy Saturday?????

have a little girly time...







do 6 loads of laundry...



watch movies...



And I just have to share that I'm really excited because I've lost 9 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks!!! I put a ticker back up because my goal is to lose at least 12 more pounds before we go on our vacation (I think I have 7 weeks)! I need some accountability and cheerleaders:)!!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's awesome! Keep up the good work and you will look super sexy on your trip!;) You might try writing down your diet and exercises everyday and then you can look back and see how well you've done...and have a drink (or many) on your vacation!!

Christie Lehren said...

Well done! Is that sandlot on?? I've made a huge pile for goodwill, I'm quite proud! Much needed as always..

The Powells said...

Seriously - you are incredible!!! You can do it - I think you look great and it seems to be working, whatever you are doing....what is your secret???

Annie said...

Our day was almost like yours, rainy, laundry, coloring, make some headbands and embroidery, watch tv. I think more exhausted than other days,ha.

Good job, hang in there.

Helen Joy said...

That is amazing! 9 1/2 lbs is AWESOME! I

Jana said...

Rachel-I am so happy for your weight loss! What have you been doing to drop the pounds? Please do share...

Kelly said...

looks like a fun day!!! and what an amazing vacay for you & jeff! and am so happy for you guys...

The Reeds said...

Love it! I just did a post about what we did too. Yours looks like more fun to me personally:)
Congrats on the weight loss. You look great!!