Abigail showing me where her nose is

watching Samuel catch a bug

he entertained himself trying to catch some sort of bee thing for about half an hour:)

sweet sisters


trying to lure Pepper (our cat) outside...can't imagine why he wouldn't come - ha!


BUBBLES!!!!

crazy girl:)




my handsome little bug catcher...he was made to be in the outdoors!

We are looking forward to Easter this weekend with lots of festivities and celebrating the risen Savior.
My friend, Catie (who is a wonderful writer), has been doing family Easter devotionals on her blog. Check them out HERE. They are really good and a great way to help our kids stay focused on the real reason we celebrate this holiday in the midst of all the commercialization.
If you live in a cave and don't read Darby's blog...you should! She has a great activity to do with your kids that also helps them learn more about Jesus and what He endured for us. Click HERE to visit her blog and see her post on Resurrection Easter Cookies. I can't wait to do them with my kids!!!
3 comments:
Hi! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. First off, your story is such an inspiration for me, I too pray to that I will be a mama someday. Second off, kids are BEAUTIFUL and your faith is AMAZING- thanks for sharing!! Third, I saw how much you LOVE photography(so do I!) and I just took a super cool class online that I thought you might really enjoy. Its called 503photography, it takes you out of auto mode and is really fun and helpful too. Just an idea. Happy Easter and may God Bless you and your family.
Love all of your shots, especially the bubble pics of EK!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Post a Comment