3.14.2010

We Made It!

Over 30 hours of traveling was done...but we are finally here!!!! We arrived and hit the ground running yesterday eating some yummy food and taking in the smells, sights, sounds of Asia. The shower I had yesterday was one of the best I have had in awhile!! We slept on a rock hard bed, but I slept for 10 hours straight (thank you tylenol pm) last night. The kids are doing great with the grandparents and don't seem to miss us yet. I miss my 3 munchkins a lot and keep wanting to scoop up the little children running around here.

I will hopefully update with some pictures when I have time to upload them!

Thanks for your prayers:)

6 comments:

Erin said...

yay, glad you made it! I know how tiring those LONNNG flights are from when I went to New Zealand...and then you had to hit the ground running as soon as you got there! Loved getting to spend some time with Samuel and Ellie Kate this weekend - missed Abigail though! Prayed for you guys this morning on my way to work. Love y'all!

Erin said...

Oh! And CAN'T WAIT to see pictures!!! :)

The Brannens said...

Glad yall made it safely! Hope you have a productive and safe trip and enjoy the time away with Jeff!

The Reeds said...

It's great to hear you made it safely and got some rest:) Praying for you and your family!!

The Hornsbys said...

So glad you made it safely!!

The Powells said...

Rachel - oh my goodness, I just spent 30 minutes readinga bout your family. I was teary eyed when I saw pictures of you and Ashlei! So glad you guys saw each other and look forward to more picture - love the new lens!