3.23.2010

Settling Back In

So, I think I might be finally over the jet lag. First 2 nights and days home were not fun...but last night and today have been much more normal. I'm feeling very overwhelmed at trying to figure out which pictures to share from our trip, so instead I'll just share what's consuming my days now. I am totally enjoying my kids and have just loved being their mom (not that I don't always love that...but you know what I mean:)).






I'll get my act together soon to share more pics from East Asia. I promise.

4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Really, can they be any cuter? ADORABLE!

Kelly said...

they are SO STINKIN' CUTE!! oh my rachel....i would love to get all of ours together to play one day :)

Taylor said...

Cute shots! Looks like they are happy to have you home.

Annie said...

They are so cute. God bless them.