
I won't lie. I'm really not into disney, barbie, or character princesses for my girls. I don't know why but I just don't want that stuff all over my house or in my girls closets. However, it was inevitable that Ellie Kate realize how fun it is to dress up like a princess. So, she got a little dress up outfit from her friend Neely for her birthday. This morning she couldn't wait to put it on...hence the pj's underneath and messed up hair. Later, she did put on her high heeled shoes and crown. So cute!

Also, I have a snaggle tooth boy. I kind of love his gummy grin. And, shame on that tooth fairy...but she forgot to leave him any money after losing that second top tooth last week. Samuel was very nice and forgiving so we made sure that his tooth was nicely tucked under the pillow...but still able to be seen just in case that was why she didn't visit. Sure enough, the next morning he had a nice crisp $1 bill under his pillow.
7 comments:
I am the same way with the princess thing. I don't know what it is either. But, Anna loves to dress up with stuff already so I have a feeling the dresses will be coming! Brice is so excited to lose his teeth. Glad that toothfairy showed up!
Love those toothless smiles!
I feel the same way about the princess stuff but Taylor is already into that stuff too.
I like all disney stuff and my girls loves to dress up. I don't buy any dress we just used the costumes from past Halloweens.
So so cute. She looks like a princess. Love the snaggle tooth boy too.
So cute! Somehow all little girls find that princess phase. Fiona is in it right now too and asks to wear her "princess shoes" and a "princess dress" everyday. Thankfully, that just means her everyday dresses and black shoes!
precious....let me introdudce you to another wonderful character...Fancy Nancy!! Adorable books with sweet stories & lesson...plus she dresses up, gets all frilly & speaks a little french! The books are everywhere & target carries all the dress up clothes, dolls & accesories....I like her better than all the princess mess....though right now with us getting ready for disney, audrey is finding all things princess :)
We avoided the whole barbie/princess thing as long as possible, too. We made it to almost four. M LOVES the princesses, but could still care less about barbie. And M HATES dressing up, so we have nothing... not one dress up dress. We did have some, but she hated them so much we blessed others with them.
I'm dying to know: what kind of new lens did you get?? I think you've told us before, but do you shoot cannon or nikon?
Post a Comment