12.23.2009

It's Almost Here!

My kids are counting down the days until we celebrate Christmas Day. In the meantime we have enjoyed some time outdoors, baking, and Samuel & Jeff even got to go to an Alabama basketball game tonight. While they were gone, I did a little photo shoot in front of the tree with the girls. Oh, and you'll notice that Ellie Kate got a haircut...by yours truly. Let's just say, I am not the best barber in the world. I can cut Samuel's hair because it's more like mine and has some wave/curl to it so you can't really tell if it's uneven. Not so much with EK. You can see every cut so I kept having to cut more and more until it ended up a tad shorter than I was anticipating. I actually LOVE it, but it's still a bit uneven. Thankfully she bounces around and rarely sits still so maybe it's not too noticeable.

And, I have posted all the Christmas Cards I did over on Uniquely Yours. Click HERE to go check them out:)



















this is what Abigail was watching in the above pic...a thrilling sword fight!!!
and no Samuel was not hitting Jeff where you think he is in this pic. Ha!


presents waiting to be opened:)








the crooked whine face we've been seeing a lot of lately


And be sure to check the next post to see a cute video of our talkative little munchkin:)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

i think you did great on the haircut!! i used to cut audrey's too :)