I've been so busy with Christmas stuff that I haven't been blogging much. I have a lot of things I want to share (Christmas decorations, Adoption Day celebrations, etc. etc)...but for now all I have time for is a few pics from when we decorated the tree last weekend. The kids had so much fun...I even let them actually hang the ornaments wherever they wanted. But only for about 10 minutes...then I took over! Ha!!
a look of pure delight when she came round the corner and saw the tree for the first time!
even more delightful is finding a spare ornament that fell on the floor:)
Samuel hanging the first ornament
Ellie Kate wore her china pearls (thanks Ash!) for the occasion
admiring her ornament
Samuel hanging the ornament he made us last year in Kindy
wow...I love these 2...they have been playing so well together lately. oh, it just makes my heart swell!
We decided to put the tree in the living room/office this year to keep it somewhat out of Abigail's way (I just didn't feel like taking the time and energy to train and discipline her to stay out of it). It looks really pretty coming in the front door and you can see it through the windows in the living room so that's fun.
So, here is she is in all her sparkling wonder...
We are gearing up for a BIG day tomorrow. I SO wish we could have gone to Atlanta to the SEC champship. 10 years ago when we were in school at Alabama a big group of us went and stayed at my parents house and had so much fun going to cheer on the Tide as we stomped all over the Gators. I was going to post some old pics from that day but my stupid scanner won't work. Grrr! Oh well.....
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
hey, I remember that day at your parents. I have pics too!! ROLL TIDE!
The tree and the children...BEAUTIFUL! Have a fun day...I know you will!
I love the looks of joy on their faces. Christmas is 10 times better seeing it through their eyes! Beautiful tree.
you are such a great photographer! your tree and your family are beautiful :)
ha ha, that was amy rapelje commenting above, i was on jody's computer so i must be signed in as her!
We were just talking about when we went to the game! Please post some pics if you get your scanner working. I'd love to see them.
Hey Rachel! Thanks for your response to my last question. :-) I have another one: What camera do you have and what lens did you use to take these indoor shots?
Post a Comment