Sometime last week we went to see Santa. Samuel knew the drill and was so ready to ask for a new bike WITH a kickstand (this is a very important part of the request). Ellie Kate, of course, didn't really know what it was all about. I told her she needed to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas and so I asked her what she would say and she declared "PRESENTS!" So, then I told her to say what kind of presents. And she shouted "RED!!!" So cute! We try not to make Santa a huge deal or even focus much on Santa, but I just think it's a fun little activity for the kids to do this time of year.
Samuel was so excited!
Ellie Kate was unsure but she let him pick her up.
And then we got all 3 in his lap and she was still a little nervous I think.
After a few minutes she loved the big man in red!
He was a really sweet Santa and told us that we had our hands full (of course) and that he bet there was never a dull moment in our house!
Samuel loved every minute of his visit.
Then we rode the train that is behind Santa. I can't believe all 3 rode together. It is so fun to see Abigail in the mix now. She definitely already wants to keep up with her big siblings!
After that, as we were leaving, we let them ride the little motorized firetruck. Again, they had a blast!!!!
And just to compare this year's Santa experience with last years... CLICK HERE for a good laugh!!!!
3 comments:
What a great Santa!
That is so funny. Every time I ask Clayton what kind of present he wants Santa to bring he says "Green" or some other color. Kids are too funny!
Love all the pictures. It's so great that they all had fun this year.
Post a Comment