I have barely had time to stop and just reflect on just how much I have to be thankful for...but as I edited and put the following pictures together I was just overwhelmed with how much I really do have to be thankful for. God has blessed us tremendously with wonderful families, healthy (for the most part) children, great friends, and so much more. Weeks like this are so good for my soul!!! Of course, I am mostly thankful for a Savior and for my relationship with Christ. There have been times in my life where I had to really search what I had to be thankful for as I walked through some dark times. The funny thing is that I truly am thankful for those times as it's during those "dark nights of the soul" that God draws me so close to Himself and I experience Him the most. However, I am also thankful for the season we are in now where life is pretty good and there isn't any huge life altering trial we are walking through. I hope and pray that whatever season God has you in, that you can praise Him and be thankful!
Enjoy the fun pictures from the past few days...
The girls each got 2 new pair of pants, and 4 shirts and 2 dresses (I've been working on this stuff off and on for 3 weeks). I love to see them matching in stuff I made!!! None of it's perfect, but that's the great thing about kids clothes...they move too fast to notice:) Ha!
Ellie Kate saying "Ta-Da!" in her new pants (I am going to applique that black shirt soon)
Ready to plow through the pile of leaves...
LOVE this pic!!!!!
I decided to get on for a try
Nana and Woody (my parents)
I am so excited to spend the next few days celebrating with family how much we truly do have to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!
11 comments:
Hey Rachel! I wandered over to your blog from Julia's. I really like your photography and your creativity. It's fun to see your lives in this way. And, I love all of your children's stories. Quick question: I see that you have a business going with your blog and card design. Do you do photography too? I am just asking because I was wondering how you do that with being on staff? How does that work?
Rachel, I swear, you should open an etsy shop! I would be your biggest customer (then, again, maybe you shouldn't 'cause I'd spend all my money!) I love your cards and your sweet clothes. Those monogrammed dresses are lovely and the ruffled-leg pants are too cute! I promise, I am going to get you my picture soon for my Christmas card...I just have to convince my son to cooperate! ;)
I LOVE the pictures of the golf cart. Pure joy! Love and miss you guys.
I love the pictures. Definitely, it was a great time at your parents home.
Happy weekend.
Great post! How fun in the golf cart! You are so talented - i say it AGAIN!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Rachel!! I LOVE the outfits, they are adorable. You are seriously talented at everything.... so awesome! Looks like you had an awesome week, those are what keep me going ;)
Okay, i can't take that picture of EK with abigail and their new clothes!!!! SO CUTE!!! fun pictures of the leaves as well. sounds like ya'll had a great thanksgiving
So much to say!! I LOVE the matching outfits! I haven't done any "real" sewing in a while and I want to. The golf cart pictures are amazing!! I LOVE them. We may do that in our backyard tomorrow, but I don't know if we have that many leaves. Maybe we can pile up all the pinestraw.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am inlove with that picture of your DH, EK and Samuel in the golf cart. You really captured a perfect moment and true joy in that shot!
great post & awesome pics as always!! LOVE IT!
LOVE the golf cart and leaves shots! Too much FUN!
Post a Comment