The family
(Abigail was not too happy with having a hat on...guess we won't be wearing a birthday hat this weekend either)

(Abigail was not too happy with having a hat on...guess we won't be wearing a birthday hat this weekend either)
The kids with Abigail protesting the hat

My 2 happy ones!

pitiful baby (all over a stupid hat her mean mama kept putting on her head)

handsome pirate

pretty pink crayon

on the hayride

trick or treating


My 2 happy ones!
pitiful baby (all over a stupid hat her mean mama kept putting on her head)
handsome pirate
pretty pink crayon
on the hayride
trick or treating
All in all, it really was such a fun day! It was great for our families to be here as they got to see the kids dressed up and watch them go to a few houses. I loved the way the girls crayon costumes turned out and the best part is I was able to take the black felt off and now I have perfectly good pink turtlenecks and pants!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on Samuel's party. It really was my favorite party I've done. I really can't take too much credit though because I scoured the internet for ideas and pictures...but I do appreciate all your encouragement about my creativity. I don't know that I'm all that creative...I just copy well!!! Ha!!!
4 comments:
Love those outfits - and Henderson was EXACTLY the same way about a hat too - must be the age!!!! It was a VERY cute party and it looks like it was managed and planned VERY well - maybe you could add party planner to your resume - with all your free time and all! ha!
Halloween sounds really fun in your neighbourhood! Taylor would have loved that. I'm glad to hear they had a good time.
Yippee for removable felt!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments about the passing of my grandfather. It completly threw us for a loop and I'm just now trying to get caught up on my favorite blogs. Your pirate party looked like so much fun! That was our favorite theme so far as well. You have really captured some great Fall pictures of your kiddos. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your sweet babies as the busy holiday season approaches. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my blog all caught up soon. Oh and I have to say I'm totally impressed with your clean garage...WOW!
Rachel,what a fun time yall had and the kids were adorable as always.
Post a Comment