I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how my sweet little Abigail went from this...
to this

in what seems like a blink of an eye.
I can't believe she turns ONE on Friday! If I let myself, I'm pretty sure I would bawl my eyes out. My 3rd (and maybe last) baby is growing up!
11 comments:
happy early birthday abigail!!! so precious!! thanks for your kind words on my bad mommy moment....nice to know we all have those days :) audrey asked me this morning, "now mommy you ARE picking me up today, right?!?!" bless her....
I know how you feel, I know how you feel!
it WASN'T 12 months...it WAS just a blink!
I know the feeling! Makes you want to have another baby, doesn't it? I miss the tiny baby stage... but I'm sure I'll miss the crazy toddler age one day too! :)
I so know! me too!!!
Oh, she is sooo cute. Amazing how she still looks the same...only older. Happy Birthday to your girl!!
Can I just say that I am right there with you? Anna hasn't even hit 11 months yet and I'm already a wreck. I said to Justin the other night, "think about where we were a year ago, no idea about what a roller coaster this little girl was about to take us on!!!". Enjoy everyday even when it's hard. Happy Birthday, sweet Abigail!
An angel now and then! Time flies by so fast. I can't wait to see the b-day pics.
happy birthday, sweet abigail!
I know! They grow up way too fast - I cannot believe my oldest baby will be 9 in a few months!
Rachel, what a beautiful baby she is. You make pretty babies so just keep having them :) Happy 1st Birthday Abigail!!!
Post a Comment