11.10.2009
Oink Oink
Well, as cute as this little pig is...I am not so fond of a little something called SWINE FLU. Samuel started running a fever Sunday night and it was confirmed today that he has the H1N1 virus. He feels horrible but it hasn't been too terrible. He has lots of aches and pains and now has lots of congestion and a horrible cough. Ellie Kate started running a low fever late yesterday afternoon so we figure she must be getting it too. They are both starting Tamiflu today. Abigail has a sinus infection, fluid on one ear, and a horrible cough. She will be starting antibiotics and albuteral (I'm not sure how to spell it) for her cough. Nothing like being 3 for 3 and a hefty co-payment at the doctors office! Actually, the pediatrician recommended separating Abs from the other 2 so hopefully she won't get the flu (although she has already definitely been exposed). So, she will be going to Russellville with Jeff's parents to hopefully get away from the germs. Please pray for Jeff and I that we don't get it! It's hard when you don't have family in town. I'm not sure what we will do if we get it.
I thought this week was going to be a nice down week to recover from my marathon of birthday parties, but that is not to be. Oh well...at least I have an excuse to turn the tv on for the kids and not feel too bad about them watching too much of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so sorry. At least you don't want to get out on a day like today.
As far as the albuterol goes. just warm jeff's parent's she may be a pill. Ann Tatum is awful on the stuff.
Hopefully everyone will take a good nap for you.
Hang in there!
So sorry, Rachel. That stinks. I am super-scared of getting it at our house with a brand new baby and no family in town. Totally with you on that...it is tough. Hope they feel better soon!
so sorry rachel. praying for your fam and a speedy recovery. praying for you to have super mom immunity :)
Oh NO! I am so sorry that they are going through that and you too. I will pray that you and Jeff stay flu free. Goodluck.
yuck!!! i hope you all get better soon....no fun :(
Praying for the kids and a quick recovery.
Post a Comment