
We went to see Santa today. It was nice because there was not much of a line! We were prepared for Ellie Kate to be terrified and I have to say I love this pic even though she is screaming! Hopefully next year, she will not be so scared...but Abigail probably will be. This time, Abigail was sleeping soundly in her stroller...I think she was pretty startled when I placed her in Santa's lap. Samuel was worried about what to ask Santa to give him for Christmas...that boy is so funny. He sure looks cute in the picture though.

anxiously waiting to see the jolly fellow!
4 comments:
love, love, love that first picture. priceless!!
how cute is that first santa picture!!!lol!!! it screams "the life of a mom at christmas time!" :)
i love the first picture! i laughed so hard. the way abigail has her hands up and ellie kate is crying is like deborah said, priceless. that needs to go in their senior yearbook page for sure... :)
Hilarious -- what a great picture!
Post a Comment