12.08.2008

Ellie Kate



I took all these pictures last week when there was a day that was warm enough to go outside. Ellie Kate could live outdoors I think. This particular day she stayed out there for over 2 hours! She has so much fun just running around. She loves to look at the airplanes that pass over. She also loves to pick the berries that are in the monkey grass. She knows that it is not good to eat them, so that is exactly what she does, and then runs from me. It's all a game to her. You can see in the picure that she did finally spit out the berry.

Ellie Kate is at such a cute age right now (even though she can drive me crazy with her whining and crying when she doesn't get her way). She is talking up a storm, singing the ABC's, and can count to 10 (she forgets 9 though). At night, as we rock her to sleep, she loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and "Holy, Holy, Holy." It's such a sweet time and makes a rough day worth it!

In other news, I think Abigail may have acid reflux just like her sister did. So frustrating! I am hoping to get her on some meds soon though so the pain won't get too bad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb said...

what is it about those berries?? Catelyn does the exact thing! Super cute pictures of EK. I love her hair and how long and pretty it is. Bummer about Abigails reflux. I hope both of ya'll are able to get some relief from it soon.