12.04.2008

4 Weeks Old

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kellie said...

4 weeks - seriously???? Man how time passes by! She looks just like you - enjoy this young sleepy age!!!! hold her tight and rock her alot, b/c soon she won't want you to hold her so close!

Kim said...

So cute! Happy 4 weeks Abigail! Love those baby smiles!

The Powells said...

I think yoiu are doing a great job and I am super impressed with you being 'on-it' for the announcements!!!

heather ryan morse said...

she is cute!!! i love her cheeks!!!

jennifer said...

she is so stinking cute!!! and i just love all her hair :)

Susie said...

it truly is so unfair that your 4 week old has more hair than my 19 monthl old!!! how is that possible?! what does a girl have to do to get some hair?!!
precious pics! love her outfit!
did abigail get a present in the mail?

Deb said...

PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet her. Oh, and I would love to having a sewing date!!! Just tell me when. :)