So I decided to give the ole blog a little facelift.
I'm hoping that maybe by doing this, it will actually make me blog more.
Like the old days...when I did more than post about our various trips/vacations.
I love my little space here on the web and I truly do appreciate all of you who keep up (maybe not so many of you anymore - ha)!
My goal is to post here more because this has long been a special spot for me to record memories of our family, but also to share how God is at work in our lives.
So, don't give up on me quite yet...although I do have one more vacation to post about.
Maybe if you left a comment to cheer me on...I would be motivated to keep posting:).
5 comments:
love your new look and miss your posts!!!
Love the new look! What font are you using?
Tamar, I'm using a font called Anamatic in the header and the main font is Josephin Sans I think!
Still reading and don't care how long in between posts or what they are about! It's your blog so do as you need to do!
Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment