At the beginning of June we got to go to Santa Rosa Beach, FL with my family!
What a blessing!
We stayed in a house with it's own small pool and were only a short walk from the beach.
The weather was perfect and we had a blast!!!
Only hiccup was that Jeff had to drive to his hometown for a funeral in the middle of the week:(. That was unexpected but part of life.
Of course, I took a bazillion pictures...
My mom rented some bikes for us to use throughout the week!
As you can see, Anna Mitchell was not too happy about the helmet the first time we put it on her. After the first time, she did much better and enjoyed her bike rides!
It was super fun to ride down 30-A and get some good exercise in during vacation. I'm so glad we had the bikes!
We went down to the beach some at night which was nice...
Our last night after eating dinner out, we stopped to get ice cream at one of the local spots.
I got a latte instead:).
This was probably my first vacation ever where I did not indulge and gain weight! I stuck to my clean eating almost the entire time although I did have a few splurges:).
below is the sweetest.picture.ever.
she is such a stinker and was so animated when we got ice cream.
she was also all over the place!
another pretty sweet picture. my dad is the best!
the whole fam...
We got boiled shrimp one day which is Samuel's favorite!
Erin and Ryan made homemade ice cream which was a huge hit and i definitely had to try a few bites:).
And we truly enjoyed having our own pool! We got so spoiled!
I loved taking pics of some of the pretty plants and trees.
This one was fun to play around with and edit.
Love that Erin got this shot of me on her camera...
pretty much sums it up:)
Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful vacation!























2 comments:
GIRL, you look FABULOUS! Oh. My. Word. LOVE all the pics!
What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment