We love football toooo! this is our little guy's first game day so he is learning all about football and right now he is just loving his little gamecock tatoo! Gotta love some SEC football!
Although I am a VOL fan, we can totally relate to the first game day. I believe it is just a southern thing:) Where did you find your football door decor? I love it and would love it in your favorite color orange:)
2 comments:
We love football toooo! this is our little guy's first game day so he is learning all about football and right now he is just loving his little gamecock tatoo! Gotta love some SEC football!
Although I am a VOL fan, we can totally relate to the first game day. I believe it is just a southern thing:) Where did you find your football door decor? I love it and would love it in your favorite color orange:)
Post a Comment