9.29.2011

Fall Burlap Wreath

I'm so excited for Fall!! The last few days have still been pretty hot here in Alabama, but I think this weekend we might get some real fall temperatures! Yay!! So, I've been itching to do some projects and decided today I would actually start and finish one.  I made an adorable fall wreath!  I got the supplies at a place called Home Accents, and didn't even really know which direction I was headed.  Side note...I'm really missing Hobby Lobby (that got blown away in The Tornado) now that the holiday season is upon us. 


So Pinterest to the rescue!  I just searched for felt and burlap wreaths and found a cute wreath with the tutorial HERE.  Yay!!! So, off to work I went and in less than an hour I had a super cute and super fun fall wreath to hang on my door!  I used felt for the flowers but in the tutorial, the girl uses burlap which is also really cute.  I already had the buttons and fabric to make those which I was excited about using them sine I am lacking any real sewing motivation:).

Here she is...




 Linking up with Rhoda...go check this site out for more awesome fall wreath/door projects! 


2 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Very, very cute. The flowers are perfect!

Jamie said...

Love the wreath!